Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cropped Demin Jacket- Summer

Hey guys so its been a while! I was looking through my camera and saw a couple outfits of the day I had on there and since my daughter took the pictures she didnt get my shoes lol sorry! The next 2 post will be the same :/ dont worry I promise I will get my bf to take my pics next time :). Here is a simple outfit just to go run some errands.

Hola voy a empezar a escribir en espanol, hablo perfecto espanol y escribo tambien pero unas palabras no las escribo tan bien :). Estaba viendo fotos en mi camara y vi unas fotos que mi hija tomo de mi solo que los proximos 2 outfits del dia no van a ver mis zapatos, perdon :). Aqui esta un outfit que use para hacer mandados.
White tank/Camisa-F21
Black Shorts-F21
Cropped DemiC Jacket-gift from mom
Hoop earrings
Meet my photographer
Conoscan a mi fotografa  
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Gracias :)
<3 Marlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment