Sunday, November 6, 2011

Statement Scarf

Top, Blazer and Pants-Forever 21
Scarf- Walmart
Bracelet- Melrose
Boots- Sc
Bag-Aldo
Hey girls! So im pretty excited the cold weather finally kicked in, I love the cold weather especially bc its always so hot in Texas. So while I was grocery shopping at walmart I walked by  all these different scarves they had and was pretty impressed. The scarf that caught my attention was the leopard print one for only 5$ so I HAD to get it.
     This outfit I wore have dinner with my family and also did a bit of shopping, Hope you guys like it.
 Hola! Estoy bien emocionada porque porfin el tiempo ya se puso un poco frio y como ustedes saben aqui en Texas siempre hace calor. Estaba comprando mandado en Walmart cuando mire bastantes bufandas y estaba un poco emprecionada. La bufanda que agarro mi attencion fue una de leopardo y estaba a solo 5$ solo que la tuve que llevar!
    Este outfit lo use para ir a cenar con mi familia y tambien hacer un poco de compras, espero y les guste.
Marlyn


1 comment:

  1. You look AMAZING!!!! Love the whole look!!!! HOT!!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new boots on my blog on Friday, go check them out!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete