Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pleather

Jacket-Melrose
Shirt-Forever 21
Pants-Thifted
Boots-burlington
Scarf- my moms closet lol
Bag-Aldo
Hey guys here's a quick post! I bought this jacket last year and never really wore it. I love that its so fitted oh and of course my black aldo purse I love that purse! Im not a big purse buyer so I only have about 5 and this one is my everyday SERIOUSLY! lol 
Hola aqui esta otro outfit. Compre esta chaqueta el ano pasado y nunca la use, me gusta que me queda bien y no esta tan grande. Ah y aqui otravez estoy usando mi bolsa de Aldo, no soy una fanatica de bolsas solo que tengo como 5. Esta bolsa es mi favorita y la uso casi todo los dias haha :) 
,Marlyn

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! So cute!!!! How do u only have 9 followers??? You and your blog need much more love!!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete